Entegee HR Generalist / Employee Relations - 52926754 - TT in Denver, Colorado
HR Generalist / Employee Relations - 52926754 - TT
Job Code: 52926754Job Location: Denver, COCategory: BusinessLast Updated: 08/29/2016Apply Now!
Entegee is seeking a HR Generalist with skills in Employee Relations and Investigations, for a 6+ month W2 contract located in Denver, CO
The majority of this work, including employee investigations will be conducted out of the main corporate office. On a minimal basis, may be asked to go to another location in the Denver Metro area = 2x/month.
In this role you will apply expert level knowledge and skill to investigate internally filed complaints of discrimination, harassment, reasonable accommodation, code-of-conduct violations and other workforce relations issues. Will skillfully interview employees, vendors and/or customers as appropriate to ascertain relevant facts regarding the allegations.
Determine and obtain other sources of relevant evidence, preserves copies of documents or data files and analyzes the information to determine if there is evidence of a violation of Corporate policy.
Write concise and precise investigative reports and based on analysis of the facts, designs intervention strategies to resolve issues and minimize future corporate liability.
• Requires BA/BS Degree in Business with a related Human Resources specialty and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in human resources, or equivalent related HR and EEO work/education experience.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in conducting employee investigations.
• Requires in-depth technical writing skills and excellent verbal communication skills.
• Strong working knowledge of Federal, State, and Local laws as they pertain to Equal Employment Opportunity is essential i.e. Title VII, ADA, FML, etc.
• Experience with the software programs Excel, and Microsoft Word and the ability to navigate the Internet is required.
*A valid state drivers’ license in required.
Why work for Entegee?
Entegee provides access to a variety of career opportunities with numerous clients in the Twin Cities, MN region and across the country. With a number of offices that work together, we offer a diverse assortment of exciting opportunities whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions. Contact us today!
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 52926754TT
Equal Opportunity Employer