Entegee Sr. Substation/Electrical Engineer- 53586572SB in Denver, Colorado
Sr. Substation/Electrical Engineer- 53586572SB
Job Code: 53586572Job Location: Denver, COCategory: Electrical EngineeringLast Updated: 10/07/2016Apply Now!
Entegee is seeking a skilled Sr. Electrical Engineer to be responsible for the design, modeling, development and testing of a machine, structure or system.
• Will develop functional requirements.
• Understands and applies standard engineering principles.
• Creates simulations and prototypes to evaluate preliminary designs and test how a machine, structure or system operates.
• Designs and tests components, and integrates components to produce final product. Monitors quality of products and controls the efficiency of processes.
• Evaluates a design's overall effectiveness, cost, reliability, and safety. Investigates root causes of failures to maintain quality and recommend improvements.
• Must have strong written and communication Skills, be highly organized, have the ability to be a single point of contract for multiple medium sized projects at one time.
• Project Engineer / Project Management experience preferred Substation engineering / Power background
Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at
763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 53586572SB