MillerCoors Warehouse General Labor - 3rd shift in Denver, Colorado
Auto req ID 8775BR
Company Name Coors Distributing Company
Country United States
Posting Title Warehouse General Labor - 3rd shift
Functional Area Distributor Sales
Company Description Coors Distributing Company is one of the nation’s leading beer distributors based out of Denver, CO. We are the critical link between our brewery suppliers that produce the beer and the retail outlets where they are sold, as well as the restaurants and bars where they are consumed. We were founded in 1971 and became a MillerCoors LLC in 2008 as part of the joint venture between Miller Brewing Company and Coors Brewing Company, and we remain the only company owned distributor for MillerCoors. Major brand acquisitions occurred in January of 2010 making Coors Distributing Company one of the top 25 largest beer distributors in the country with over 30 suppliers, roughly 13 million cases per year, and over 350 employees. Some of our suppliers include: MillerCoors, Crown Imports, Heineken USA, New Belgium Brewing Co, Pabst USA, Mike’s Hard Lemonade, and Oskar Blues, just to name a few.
Posting Job Description
Employees hired as Warehouse General Laborers (Vertique Tower Stockers) are responsible for ensuring the timely and correct replenishment of product into the system.
• Loading the correct product into the depleted Vertique slots from pallets within assigned work area.
• Moving emptied pallets to the proper temporary storage locations.
• Communicate with replenishers and system operators via radio throughout shift on status of system in assigned work area
• Identify need and assist other tower areas when appropriate
• Properly disposing of plastic wrap from full pallets, and otherwise maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
5:00pm - 1:30am
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
1) All tasks within the warehouse are physically demanding and labor-intensive. Employees within this role are required to:
a. Lift product up to 30 pounds as many as 3000 times per shift and up to 45 pounds intermittently throughout shift
b. Periodic lifting above shoulder height
c. Moving and stacking pallets weighing up to 65 pounds throughout shift
d. Ability to stand, walk, stoop, reach and climb up and down stairs throughout shift
e. Must be able to distinguish between red, green and “off” lights
f. Ability to work in a fast paced and warm environment, especially during summer months
2) Shift and hours may be subject to change based on company demands.
3) Must have a high school diploma or GED; be able to read product packaging and communicate in English via radio
4) Must be at least 21 years of age.
5) Prefer prior experience with manual loading and unloading of product in high volume work environment.
6) Position requires physical presence within Vertique system at CDC.