Entegee Production Welder- 52916118BM in Dodge Center, Minnesota
Production Welder- 52916118BM
Job Code: 52916118Job Location: Dodge Center, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 10/21/2016Apply Now!
A Production Welder spot welds, wire feed MIG welds, or TIG welds a variety of parts on light and heavy gauge metal (variety of material; eg. Mild steel, stainless, aluminum, etc.), requiring all-position welding. Handles and positions work with or without use of fixtures. Requires the ability to plan, layout and perform diversified work. Sets machine, selects electrodes and regulates current setting, time and pressure. Has full proficiency in, and knowledge of inspection and inspection equipment. Ideal candidate must be capable of reading blueprints and welding symbols.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Selects equipment and plans layout, assembly, and welding
• Positions, aligns, and fits components together.
• Bolts, clamps, and tack-welds parts to secure in position for welding or utilizes existing jigs and fixtures.
• Sets up equipment and welds parts, using arc, gas-shielded arc, submerged arc, or gas welding equipment.
• Assembles parts by bolting and riveting
• Repairs products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping, and reassembling
• Inspects work to verify dimensions and completes SPS sheets
• Scheduled overtime maybe required
• Has regular, predictable attendance
• Must be able to read blueprints with welding symbols
Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at
763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 52916118BM