Entegee Fuel Technician - 52233282 - JL in Doral, Florida
Fuel Technician - 52233282 - JL
Job Code: 52233282Job Location: Doral, FLCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 08/03/2016Apply Now!
Provide technical/operational support to production as well as perform repair and overhaul operations. Serves as a resource to others in the resolution of complex problems and issues, and refers only the most complex issues to higher levels.
• Disassembles Fuel units, to Include JT8 Fuel Controls, MEC’s HMU’s & FMU’s
• Inspects Fuel units, to Include JT8 Fuel Controls, MEC’s HMU’s & FMU’s
• Assembles Fuel units, to Include JT8 Fuel Controls, MEC’s HMU’s & FMU’s
• Testing of Fuel Units, to Include JT8 Fuel Controls, MEC’s HMU’s & FMU’s
• Experience in testing and calibration of said unit
• Reads, understands and implements directions of appropriate maintenance manuals to identify and locate associated Fuel components.
• High School Diploma
• A&P Certificate
• Prior work experience as a Fuel Technician
• Fully Bilingual- Spanish
• Looking for a hands-on individual with the ability to see the big picture
• Proven team player who has demonstrated capabilities in the following areas: excellent communication, interpersonal skills, well developed problem solving skills, solid organizational skill;
• Strong business judgment and ethical work habits
• Strong attention to detail and focus on quality and accuracy
• Customer focused and results oriented
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 52233282JL
Equal Opportunity Employer