Midwestern University Adjunct Clinical Supervisor - Part Time in Downers Grove, Illinois
- Observe/evaluate and provide feedback to student clinicians in clinical service delivery and interactions with families of clients
- Conduct meetings with student clinicians to provide feedback and direction in clinical work
- Assist and advise student clinicians in development of goals/objectives as well as in drafting/revising various types of clinical documentation and reports
- Model evaluation/therapy techniques as appropriate
- Complete reviews of daily notes and billing in EHR system
- Assist in development of additional clinical programs such as specialized groups or screenings
- Participate in supervisor meetings with other faculty
- Complete other clinical tasks and administrative tasks as assigned
Applicants should have clinical expertise primarily in pediatrics, however skill in working with adult speech and language disorders would also be advantageous.
Part time needs include seeking applicants for afternoon/early evening hours at least two days a week.
Knowledge of core principles of clinical supervision.
Demonstrated skills in supervision of student clinicians in the field of speech and language.
Knowledge of evidence based evaluation and intervention service delivery for pediatric and adult populations.
Master’s Degree plus minimum 3 years job-related experience.
ASHA CCC-SLP and IL Licensure in SLP
Qualified applicants should submit a current resume and a statement describing qualifications for this position to Kathleen Post, M.S., CCC-SLP, Clinic Coordinator, MWU Speech-Language Institute; 3450 Lacey Road; Downers Grove, IL 60515; KPost@midwestern.edu. Application materials may be mailed or emailed.
Midwestern University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer that does not discriminate against an employee or applicant based upon race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, or veterans status, in accord with 41 C.F.R. 60-1.4(a), 250.5(a), 300.5(a) and 741.5(a).
Masters or better
Licenses & Certifications
Posted: June 3, 2016