Entegee 2nd Shift - Mechanical Technician - 53203185 - MU in Dulles, Virginia
2nd Shift - Mechanical Technician - 53203185 - MU
Job Code: 53203185Job Location: Dulles, VACategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 09/15/2016Apply Now!
• Hands-on detailed work required, including extremely fragile space product installations, modifications, and general handling.
• Ability to demonstrate detailed technical knowledge in manufacturing including interpreting complex engineering drawings, schematics, and diagrams.
• 100% adherence to established ISO processes, diligence to detail, and efficient execution with quality results for cost effectiveness absolutely required.
• Ability to learn quickly. Bonding, taping, torquing, etc. with delicate honeycomb composite/aluminum panels and aluminum brackets a minimum. Must have "a touch" for delicate equipment. Must have virtually zero defects in workmanship.
• Ability to proactively identify issues, escalate to appropriate channels, and offer solutions to engineering for review. -
• Ability to work with diverse team, take constructive feedback from QA support personnel.
• Seeking candidates with 3-5 years+ experience in payload/spacecraft integration
• Experience with working inside Clean Rooms, Hazardous Material Handling, Hazardous Operations protocols, and related operational protocols required.
• Knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, general computer handling, and Tool Control required. ESD, FOD, and 5S management techniques required. 3D CAD, TipQA, Windchill, and CREOView preferred.
• Knowledge of advanced machine shop principles helpful. Little to no machine shop work is done by I&T Techs, but interfacing with Machine Dept. required on occasion.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 53203185MU
Equal Opportunity Employer