Entegee Desktop Support - 52722067 - CH in Dulles, Virginia
Desktop Support - 52722067 - CH
Job Code: 52722067Job Location: Dulles, VACategory: Software EngineeringLast Updated: 08/10/2016Apply Now!
• Provide technical, operation, and training support relative to hardware and software, via telephone or on-site, to users of company’s personal computers.
• Install and configure desktop, laptops and peripheral equipment.
• Move/remove workstations as required. Upgrade workstation components including hard drives and memory.
• Install, test and document applications software programs.
• Perform hardware diagnostics, troubleshooting and repairs.
• Assist in design and implementation of PC support systems.
• Complete work orders and document in service desk ticketing system.
• Record and report inventory movement accurately.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook and Windows required.
• Ability to use, install, analyze and troubleshoot required applications.
• ITIL ServiceNow experience is a plus.
• Active directory and networking knowledge experience Laptop encryption experience.
• Familiarity with technical issues pertaining to the use of PC’s as workstations in an extensive LAN/WAN environment, mechanical ability relevant to the assembly and repair of PC’s, printers, and related equipment.
• Physical activities includes occasional lifting of 30lbs or less.
• Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and electronically, with clients and other IS personnel to identify, quantify and resolve computer-related issues; research, analyze and apply complex information to effect appropriate solutions.
• Ability to prioritize work orders and follow through to completion with accurate documentation, Work well in an environment with frequently changing priorities; attention to detail.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 52722067CH
Equal Opportunity Employer