Entegee Electrical Engineer - 53244319 - JA in Dulles, Virginia
Electrical Engineer - 53244319 - JA
Job Code: 53244319Job Location: Dulles, VACategory: Electrical EngineeringLast Updated: 09/23/2016Apply Now!
• Work with other digital designers, RF engineers and signal processing engineers as part of an integrated product development team to implement signal processing algorithms into FPGAs including the Xilinx and MicroSemi (Actel) families of products.
• Perform tasks which include algorithm development, performance modeling, end-to-end simulation and implementation of digital signal processing within the communications system.
• Design work will include high-level simulation using tools, such as MATLAB, and detailed design work targeting specific hardware platforms. The modeling and simulation work will include a combination of tackling hard signal processing problems to advancing the state-of-the-art.
• Work in a lab environment on a variety of platforms including Xilinx and MicroSemi (Actel) FPGAs, and high performance computing platforms.
• Work with other digital designers, RF engineers and signal processing engineers to implement signal processing algorithms on digital radio subsystems
• Provide direct interface with program office and government personnel on a regular basis. Requires excellent written and oral presentation skills.
• BS in Electrical Engineering required.
• Candidate should have signal processing background and be proficient in signal processing modeling tool (Matlab preferred).
• MINIMUM 15+ years of experience in satellite digital electrical engineering and testing which must include at least 5 years in design of electronic circuits for use in harsh/space environments.
• Must have Extensive experience in product development, planning and life cycle management; requirements analysis, traceability and documentation and generation of concepts of operation.
• Expert in design of sensor interfaces and control electronics.
• Extensive skills in operation of lab equipment, troubleshooting and bench testing of circuit designs.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 53244319JA
Equal Opportunity Employer