Entegee Electrical Engineer - 53625302 - TV in Dulles, Virginia
Electrical Engineer - 53625302 - TV
Job Code: 53625302Job Location: Dulles, VACategory: Electrical EngineeringLast Updated: 10/11/2016Apply Now!
Work with other digital designers, RF engineers and signal processing engineers as part of an integrated product development team to implement signal processing algorithms into FPGAs including the Xilinx and MicroSemi (Actel) families of products.
Perform tasks which include circuit development, performance modeling, end-to-end simulation and implementation of digital data acquisition and control circuits within the Command and Data Handling subsystem. Work will include design, verification and testing of detailed design work targeting specific hardware platforms.
Design work will include high-level simulation using tools, such as MATLAB, and detailed design work targeting specific hardware platforms. The modeling and simulation work will include a combination of tackling hard signal processing problems to advancing the state-of-the-art.
• MINIMUM 10+ years of experience in satellite digital electrical engineering and testing which must include at least 5 years in design of electronic circuits for use in harsh/space environments.
• Must have Extensive experience in product development, planning and life cycle management; requirements analysis, traceability and documentation and generation of concepts of operation.
• Extensive skills in operation of lab equipment, troubleshooting and bench testing of circuit designs.
• Strong written and oral communication skills required.
• BS in Electrical Engineering required, MS preferred.
• Expert in high speed digital data acquisition circuit design including simulation of digital circuitry for space applications.
• Expert in proper circuit board layout techniques for low EMI, EMC, and ESD constraints pertaining to space systems.
• Expert in design of sensor interfaces and control electronics.
• Expert in use of Cadence ADW schematic capture tools.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 53625302TV
Equal Opportunity Employer