Fortive Corporation Quality Manager in East Aurora, New York
API DELEVAN is an electronics manufacturer of Inductors, Radio Frequency coils, chokes, transformers and resolvers with a strong brand for nearly 70 years, and the only manufacturer in the world with Mil-PRF-39010 Level “S” accreditation. We form part of Fortive Corporation’s (NYSE: FTV) portfolio of product offerings, within the Industrial Technologies Strategic Platform, under the Operating Company of Thomson Linear Motion. For more information about API Delevan, Fortive Corporation and Thomson Linear, please visit our websites at www.delevan.com , www.fortive.com , and www.thomsonlinear.com
• Manage, lead, and mentor the Quality department team
• Responsible for incoming quality and regulation of suppliers performance to quality
• Develop and drive customer specific quality requirements
• Interface with customer to resolve quality problems by determining root cause and corrective actions
• Lead the quality team’s efforts to improve internal quality
• Implementation of sustainable quality processes in production process
• Support Manufacturing, Sales and Customer service in resolving quality problems and implementation of corrective actions
• Drive customer-specific quality problems using FBS processes and tools
• Embrace and utilize Daily Management Process
• Develop audit programs and procedures for all levels of audit activity.
• Assure consistency of purchased components by vendor certification, establishment of effective acceptance criteria and product monitoring.
• Provides support and information for new and sustaining product development in regards to quality processes, tooling and fixtures, aimed at one piece flow
• Maintain ISO and AS9100 quality system
• Demonstrated ability to successfully lead projects involving cross-functional teams and external stakeholders
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent written, verbal, and technical presentation skills
• Highly organized and task focused, with little to no supervision required
• Excellent project management skills
• Excellent Proficiency with all common software; Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project
Fortive Corporation Overview:
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world. Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit:www.fortive.com.
Primary Location: North America-United States-NY-East Aurora
Req ID: THO000698