Bayer Business Intelligence Data Analyst II in Edison Lakes, Indiana
Your tasks and responsibilities
Bayer seeks high energy leaders ready to help shape the future by confronting new challenges, embracing new experiences and taking on increasing responsibilities.
More specifically related to this role, the incumbent will have responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
• Participate and play a role in the implementation and continuing support of the CLSC business intelligence application.
• Develop subject matter expertise regarding end to end business processes and understand the data and systems that support the CLSC business intelligence application.
• Assist in the implementation and continuing support of CLSC business intelligence systems. This will consist of but not be limited to the following:
• Assist in the standardization of data structures and metadata to ensure data and business intelligence tools can be scaled to users seamlessly and in a cost effective manner.
• Develop an in-depth understanding of Bayer CLSC presentation data structures and usages.
• Define, validate, and evaluate dashboards and reporting from current data sources and participate in the development of alternative data sources.
• Collaborate with team members and Key Users to provide creative and innovative dashboards that have actionable data for the Bayer CLSC business functional areas.
• Collaborate with team members and key users in the development and implementation of dashboards, reports and processes into a production mode to automatically run as defined by management.
• Enable and empower users through training and consultation to execute data reporting.
• Provide input to coordinate resolution of Bayer CLSC reporting processing issues with Bayer IT.
• Enable Bayer CLSC users and other Key Uses to define and validate ad hoc reports that are used as management tools to measure current effectiveness and aid in decision making.
Who you are
More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience with 7 to 10 years) is required with preference for IT, business, or related analytical field.
• 4+ of expertise supporting users of business intelligence data, data marts, data warehouses, or similar
• Basic knowledge and experience of SQL.
• Proven ability to perform root cause analysis and successfully determine course of action to remedy either a business process or a required system change.
• Ability to learn new tools and apply them to the current data Architectures.
• Experience in various supply chain functions preferred: (planning/forecasting, order management, pick, pack, ship, and billing).
• Must demonstrate proficiency in oral and written communication, and have demonstrated success at being a diplomatic, persuasive and effective business communicator and presenter.
• Must demonstrate successful experience and aptitude influencing, teaching and enabling business users make more effective use of data tools and architectures.
- Experience creating training materials and leading training of key users.
• Must have demonstrated ability and experience in driving successful business results at the intersection of business and IT.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Disabled