Entegee Engineering Technician - 52434933 - JE in Edison, New Jersey
Engineering Technician - 52434933 - JE
Job Code: 52434933Job Location: Edison, NJCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 10/21/2016Apply Now!
Maintain, modify and constructs production and test equipment for the MRO and some manufacturing operations.
• Perform preventative maintenance on test and production equipment.
• Diagnose and perform unscheduled repairs to test and production equipment.
• Modify existing test and production equipment.
• Build new test and production equipment.
• Other tasks as assigned by the Value Stream Manager.
Personal Characteristics & Qualifications:
• Innovative and able to propose cost-efficient solutions to technical challenges.
• Possess excellent general mechanical or electrical hands-on skills.
• Able to work with most hand tools – ability to operate machine tools is desirable.
• Understanding of electrical schematics and blueprints is desirable.
• Willing to work in a dirty environment, including some exposure to aircraft fluids.
• Willing to work in a shop floor environment.
• Able to work with individuals/teams at all levels of the organization.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or Plymouth@entegee.com.
Please reference job # 52434933JE
Equal Opportunity Employer