HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Radiographer II - O.U. Medical - Oklahoma City, OK in Edmond, Oklahoma
- Operates standard and portable radiology equipment to perform radiographic examinations and fluoroscopy studies, including intravenous pyelography, cystography, gastro-intestional series and body section radiography.
- Assists physicians and performs specialized imaging procedures.
- Trouble shoots and resolves problems regarding equipment and/or film output.
- Acts as a resource and preceptor for other Radiographers and/or students.
- May participate in training programs to enhance radiology skills and become proficient in producing images of a patient’s body in Computed Tomography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, or Special Procedures.
Maintains records, inventory, and equipment for area of primary responsibility.
*Education: Graduate of an accredited Radiology Technology program.
*Licensure: Licensed by the American Registry of Radiological Technology (ARRT).
Title: Radiographer II - O.U. Medical - Oklahoma City, OK
Location: Oklahoma-Edmond-Edmond OUMC
Requisition ID: 25901-25313