Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Online Marketing Manager | Emeryville, CA
Be an early and important member of TubeMogul - an exciting, well-funded and high-growth organization that provides brand advertisers with the best tools and services to buy and track their video ads. You will love our results-driven, fast and no BS team.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will help define and build TubeMogul's online presence while driving revenue through strategic online marketing programs via owned, earned and paid channels.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Help develop strategies and lead execution to drive TubeMogul's digital advertising efforts around search, display, social media and influencer outreach.
* Manage SEO/SEM strategies
* Develop, implement, test and analyze programs that drive new sources of traffic including organic, social media, communities, etc.
* Track and monitor site traffic and optimize campaigns based on the best-performing strategies
* Drive new business and revenue through optimizing website content to ensure search engine visibility and favorable user experience
* Manage TubeMogul's social media presence including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Vimeo
* Proficiency managing SEO/SEM projects
* Experience managing web analytics including setup, analysis and reporting
* Familiarity with content management systems a plus
* Knowledge of website optimization approaches including A/B testing
* Social media management experience strongly preferred
* Understanding of digital media ecosystems, online media and analytics tools is a major plus
* BA/BS degree
Qualities We Value
* Comfortable working "start-up hours" in a fast paced environment
* Well-organized with superior ability to deliver on promises
* Uncompromisingly results-driven
* Quick learner and can deal with uncertainty, complexity and evolving products
* Team player and fun to work alongside
One of the fastest-growing startups in the Bay Area and listed as #141 on Inc. Magazine's list of the 500 Fastest Growing Companies in the US, TubeMogul is an "aggressive, early leader in buying video through real-time bidding" according to Google. We are the only video marketing company built for branding. We integrate real-time media buying, ad serving, targeting, optimization and brand measurements into a single solution to simplify the delivery of video ads. We are a cohesive group of overachievers determined to deliver the potential the Internet offers to branding.
We are a fast growing startup company with a clear business plan for success. You will definitely want to be part of this tremendous growth opportunity!
Compensation / Perks
You will be rewarded for your hard work! You'll appreciate a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits and stock options. You'll love a challenging work environment; A-player colleagues, momentum, strong leadership and clear objectives and the ability to make a difference. Other benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401k, bonus program, choice of Windows or Mac laptop, flat screen monitors, sunny office with outdoor patio, in-office game room, food and lots more!
Please submit a cover letter along with your resume explaining why this is a perfect fit. Please use the link provided to apply. We look forward to reviewing your resume! This opportunity is for people interested in full-time work only. No contractors, consultancies or recruiters will be considered.