HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Clinical Nurse Coordinator- Float Pool - Days in Englewood, Colorado
The Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) provides leadership through the collaboration of the Director/Designee through planning, organizing, coordinating, monitoring and evaluating the care provided for patients. The delivery of care is based on criteria that is age appropriate and is based on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patients. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: fiscal, human resource, and operational functions. The CNC/Resource Nurse provides clinical support to the hospital, easing clinical work load and promoting patient flow. The Clinical Nurse Coordinator performs delegated duties consistent with the scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care at Swedish Medical Center and displays positive support for the overall goals, values and mission of Swedish Medical Center.
/3 - 10 hour shifts with 4 hours Management - 34 hours weekly/
- Current Colorado Registered Nurse License.
Current BCLS, ACLS
Bachelor Science Nursing or actively pursuing with completion within 3 years of hire required.
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
Minimum of 2 years clinical RN experience required.
- Two years progressive supervisory or charge nurse experience preferred.
- Able to articulate and demonstrate knowledge of nursing theory and practice
Demonstrates the ability to have direct patient care and charge nurse responsibilities. Ability to recognize the needs and concerns of people and to maintain constructive relationships in all interactions. Adheres to all departmental safety initiatives. Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written manners. Participates in counseling and guidance of personnel. Ability to assume leadership role with the health team in planning and delivery of patient care.
- Demonstrated competence with patient care information systems.
- Strong planning, analytical and written skills.
- Ability to utilize and coach others in the nursing process.
- Ability to utilize database, spreadsheet, word processing to conduct analysis of statistical reports.
- Ability to educate, coach and mentor staff using adult learning principles.
Title: Clinical Nurse Coordinator- Float Pool - Days
Location: Colorado-Englewood-Swedish Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03167-59108