Epic Health Services Careers in Erie (Day Center), Pennsylvania
Pediatria, an Epic Health Services Company, is seeking a Bus Aide for our Day Health Center.
This position is responsible for safely and reliably assisting in the transportation of patients to and from the day health center or other special activities. The attendant must be prepared and willing to assist patients in the event of a medical emergency, as directed by licensed clinical staff.
- Escort patients to and from the day health center.
- Ensure the patients are monitored and safe during the transport to the day health center.
- Assist patients on and off the vehicle.
- Provide assistance and patient care, if needed, and as directed by the transportation nurse.
- Exhibit professionalism when dealing with clients by utilizing appropriate customer service skills with phone and in-person interactions.
- Maintain knowledge of first aid, CPR and emergency procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be CPR/FA certified.
- Transportation or day/adult care experience preferred, but not required.
- Must have current background check to satisfy all licensing regulations and requirements.
- Maintain any CEU’s required to satisfy all licensing regulations and requirements.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Participate in Pediatria’s car seat safety in-service and obtain a satisfactory post-test score.
Business Sector: Pediatria
Location: PA-Erie (Day Center)
General Area: Erie, PA