The Mosaic Company Reliability Engineer III in Esterhazy, Saskatchewan
Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company ( www.mosaicco.com ), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Team Member?
We are currently seeking a Reliability Engineer III at our Esterhazy K2, SK location. The successful candidate will identify opportunities to improve equipment reliability and to implement those changes through failure analysis, data collection and identification of changes to maintenance, operations, purchasing and design practices.
What will you be working on?
- Ensure regulatory, corporate and site safety and environmental standards are being followed by conducting safety audits, risk assessments and housekeeping tours. Ensure all asset integrity programs meet all Mosaic, Regulatory and Code requirements.
- Systematically define, design, develop, monitor and refine an asset maintenance plan that includes value added preventive maintenance tasks and effective utilization of predictive and other non-destructive testing methodologies designed to identify and isolate inherent reliability problems.
- Develop engineering solutions to repetitive failures that adversely affect plant operations using root cause analysis (RCA), failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA) and other data analysis and continuous improvement techniques.
- Present, initiate and document implementation of recommendations resulting from failure analysis.
- Provide statistical analysis to support reliability programs.
What is required for this role?
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering with a major inMechanical orIndustrial preferred.
- Vibration Analysis Level II, Infrared Thermography Level I, Ultrasound Level I, Oil Analysis Level I, CMRP.
- 3-5 years of Engineering and Maintenance experience.
- Knowledge of commonly used software packages is required: Maximo, Kronos, Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Good facilitation and communication skills.
- Employment is subject to successfully completing Mosaic's pre-employment checks including criminal, drug and alcohol testing.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace, and strives to achieve a representative workforce in Canada.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!
Requisition ID: 19548