PDS Tech Inc .Net Web API Developer in Everett, Washington
PDS Tech, Inc is seeking a candidate for a .Net Developer position located in Everett, WA.
Need experienced API developer to assist in designing and creating the next generation of internal and external APIs to provision, manage, and deliver services to our subscribers. Investigate, troubleshoot, and implement fixes for bugs across all systems and tiers.--
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent training required. 5 - 7+ years of progressive technical exp.--
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities: --
Hands-on experience delivering high-scale service-oriented architecture architecting including, but not limited to, SOAP and/or REST web services with strong preference for WebAPI experience.--
• Microsoft .NET Framework.-
• Proficiency with C#, Web API 2, Entity Framework-
SQL Server/T-SQL/No Sql experience.-
• Working knowledge of .Net Core 1.x & 2.0-
• Strong experience and belief in writing clean / SOLID / DRY code and relentless refactoring-
• Experience in an agile and scrum environment, working in cross functioning teams and writing and estimating user stories.-
• Experience with Test Driven Development, Gherkin and Cucumber as a unit test strategy.-
• Strong Team player - pair programming (including cross discipline QA & HTML), strong collaboration & team ownership.-
• Accountable & Dependable - do whatever is needed to complete tasks, stories and sprints on time. Follow through every time.-
• Experience with a continuous integration environment.-
• Experience with Team Foundation System or similar source control system such as git.-
• Demonstrated passion for learning and bringing new technologies and practices to a team
• Experience participating in building, growing and mentoring a team.-
• Experience delivering high quality code through the product lifecycle in large company-
• Track record of shipping high volume web experiences
This position may require you to submit to and pass a drug test and/or background check. If this is a hands-on position, you may also be required to pass a safety and productivity examination.
PDS Tech, Inc. will comply with all applicable federal and state laws governing the use of such background checks and drug tests.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
Immediate 401(k) eligibility
Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, check out http://www.pdstech.com/
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details
To find a recruiter near you, look at our Branch Locator. at http://www.pdstech.com/pds_locations.htm