SunTrust Banks AH Personal Banker 2, 3 or 4 - Full Time - Alexandria S Arlington in Fairfax, Virginia
AH Personal Banker 2, 3 or 4 - Full Time - Alexandria S Arlington-W440391
Receive training while waiting for a permanent Branch or In-Store location assignment. Provides clients with courteous and professional service within a Branch or In-Store environment. Completes assigned responsibilities according to established guidelines; complexity of duties performed varies by position. Ensures compliance with internal controls, operational procedures and risk management policies. Responsible for ensuring that all business transactions and practices in the individual’s span of control comply with all regulations and the SunTrust Code of Conduct. Pursue on-going education of SunTrust products, services, and other lines of business.
Provides industry-leading service; performs client maintenance requests, problem resolution and sales functions regarding deposit, credit, convenience and other product and service lines. Contributes made to meeting or exceeding client service as well as branch sales goals by offering and selling products and services and developing, expanding and retaining relationships. Participates fully in all components of the Client Engagement Model. Commits to advancing individual knowledge of sales techniques and product knowledge to better serve consumer and business clients.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• One year experience as a Teller, Client Service Specialist, or In-Store Financial Services Representative or an equivalent position at a comparable financial institution; two years experience in a sales and service based position in a retail environment.
• Satisfies regulatory requirements for holding the position, including determined by SunTrust to meet the qualification standards imposed by the Loan Originator Compensation rule of the Truth in Lending Act.
• College level courses in subject areas such as business, finance or accounting.
• Demonstrates ability to interact confidently with clients.
• Strong probing and listening skills to uncover client needs.
• Ability to respond in a professional manner with a high level of service quality.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Understanding of consumer and business lending instruments as well as deposit products.
• Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed sales goals.
Primary Location: VA-Northern VA / DC Area
Work Locations: Falls Church
603 W Broad Street
Falls Church 22046
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your brower: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.