PAE, Inc Executive Admin Level I in Falls Church, Virginia
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Executive Admin Level I
Overview: PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. Government, its allied partners and international organizations. As it enters its 60th year of business, PAE’s current portfolio of service offerings includes capabilities in training, logistics, aviation support, facility operations and maintenance, range services, security solutions, information management and support services, litigation support and data analytics to support complex missions for customers around the world. Today, the approximately 15,000 members of our global workforce perform with excellence and dedication in approximately 60 countries, on all seven continents, in some of the world's most challenging regions. We attribute our success to the quality of our work and the integrity and high ethical standards that define our business operations. PAE is headquartered in Arlington, Va.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Executive Admin Level I, in Northern, VA. The Executive Admin is responsible for providing oversight for the daily activities of the office including performance direction of, if assigned, one or more administrative assistants.
· Manage calendars, phone/e-mail, travel and contacts (both internal and external) using Lotus Notes, Microsoft Outlook or any other system determined necessary by the Government, the internal conference room scheduler and the customers visitor access request system.
· Review all incoming correspondence and monitor Lotus Notes for items requiring immediate attention or action.
· Collect and prepare materials for use in meetings/discussions.
· Compose correspondence, monitor external/internal communications, address communications in an expeditious manner and bring critical issues to the customer.
· At customer direction, initiate and follow up on high-level contacts inside and outside of the assigned office.
· Schedule meetings, coordinate video teleconferences, and conference calls.
· Upon customer approval, coordinate all logistical details for meetings and events.
· For meetings, this includes scheduling rooms, sending out meeting announcements, tracking attendance, coordinating food services; take minutes as appropriate and distributing follow-up materials.
· Create/format documents, spreadsheets, databases and presentations.
· Create, maintain and update all charts, lists and calendars as well as reporting travel schedules and attendance for the office being supported.
· Schedule, maintain, and track travel and budgets. - Maintain and create official files as required by the office.
· Assist staff with proofreading, formatting and data input on Excel Spreadsheets, PowerPoint and Word documents (using track changes when needed).
· Assist in preparing local, domestic, and international travel arrangements, including authorizations, vouchers, and reimbursements for the office and assist in follow up on preparation of travel reimbursements to ensure timely filing. In addition, train new members on travel procedures.
· Review directives and instructional materials pertaining to administrative practices and clerical policies and procedures to stay abreast of new, revised or amended policies and regulations.
· Communicate effectively with customers and provide superior customer service at all times.
· Maintain an efficient office environment, to include ordering supplies and arranging for repair of office equipment. Also deliver items to customers.
· Coordinate requisition of office supplies and equipment.
· If applicable, post vacancies on appropriate job posting sites.
· May be asked to follow the customer's guidance for posting vacancies using appropriate language and formats, monitor number of applicants against each job posting and prepare applicant packages for each individual, act as focal point for applicant packages and questions, and prepare applicant packages and forward for screening and scheduling of interviews.
· Other executive administrative functions, as tasked.
Qualifications: Minimum Qualifications
· Must be a US citizen possessing TS/SCI clearance with polygraph at time of application. Uncleared applicants will not be considered.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Five (5) years experience as an Executive Assistant or senior Administrative, with at least 3 years experience as an EA within the IC/DoD.
· Knowledge of administrative and clerical functions, processes, practices and procedures to perform administrative and clerical support duties, including but not limited to office automation support, office procedures, filing systems, correspondence and mail processes and procedures and travel.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/pae/join
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 15,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with PAE, please call Recruiting at (703) 656-6064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with "Disability Assistance" in the subject line.