PAE, Inc Systems Integrator in Falls Church, Virginia
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Candidate will provide technical expertise and support for the Sponsor. A successful candidate will provide technical support required to develop, support, transition and maintain the Sponsor Information Technology Infrastructure, applications, translation tools,and provide project management assistance for all Sponsor’s departments involved in development projects. Responsibilities include: technical project management, software analysis, development and automation, system configuration, change management, troubleshooting, and information assurance. The candidate will work closely with Sponsor and Sponsor’s partner’s personnel part of the Sponsor’s technical support team.
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities, but not limited to:
• Work closely with Project Managers (PMs), translation vendors, reviewers, technical editors and internal teams to raise scheduling concerns in a timely manner. Participate in identifying solutions and opportunities for improvement;
• Provide project milestones and regular project status reports concerning deliveries, metrics, status, issues, etc.;
• Establish functional and technical specifications and standards in support of the Sponsor’s IT Systems and application requirements;
• Perform technical research and testing in support the Sponsor’s IT requirements, providing documentation of technical problems and resolutions, as required;
• Assist in gathering customer and end-user requirements to assess Sponsor’s future needs, (i.e. application enhancements, software requirements);
• Refine technical requirements by working with stakeholders, end-users and technical counterparts to identify “best-fit” technical solutions to meet business and workflow requirements;
• Provide life-cycle support, including maintenance, administration, and configuration management standards;
• Identify technical problems, troubleshooting a variety of hardware and software issues, and engineering technical solutions; and
• Perform ad hoc briefings to address technical problems and/or recommend (next steps), enhancements (future upgrades) for new and existing systems, as well as, perform research and provide technical recommendations to the Sponsor’s partners personnel.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience maintaining integrity of systems by defining requirements architecture and interfaces.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience providing a total systems perspective including a technical understanding of relationships, dependencies and requirements of hardware and software components.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience coordinating with other team members and ensuring problem solution, appropriate risk reduction, and user satisfaction.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience recommending test and evaluation strategies for major systems’ installations.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience analyzing, designing, testing, and evaluating network systems such as satellite networks, local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), the Internet, intranets, and other data communications systems ranging from a connection between two offices in the same building to globally distributed networks, voice mail, and e-mail systems.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience performing network modeling, analysis, and planning, to include research related products and making necessary hardware and software recommendations.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience installing, configuring, and supporting local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), and Internet system or a segment of a network system.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience preparing engineering plans and site installation technical design packages and providing coordination in the analysis, acquisition and installation of hardware and software.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/pae/join
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 15,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with PAE, please call Recruiting at (703) 656-6064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with "Disability Assistance" in the subject line.
Complete our survey to help us find more candidates like you! Click HERE at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/F2XWFFF