Entegee Mechanical Industrial Designer - 52110492 - JA in Fargo, North Dakota
Mechanical Industrial Designer - 52110492 - JA
Job Code: 52110492Job Location: Fargo, NDCategory: Design & DraftingLast Updated: 10/25/2016Apply Now!
Mechanical Industrial Designer -
The Mechanical Industrial Designer plays a key role in the successful execution of projects focusing primarily on the production of AutoCAD drawings.
• Will be responsible for producing quality construction documents and coordinating design work with other engineering disciplines.
• Layout and design of complete systems of assigned projects.
• P & ID preparation, general arrangement drawings, and construction documents.
• 3D-models and piping isometric drawings are desirable, but not required
• The Mechanical Industrial Designer sizes and selects components and complete systems
• AAS Degree in Design/Drafting
• Experience in one of the following: agribusiness process plants, facility manufacturing, central boiler, chiller plants, and/or underground tunnel distribution systems.
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD is required. Experience with AutoCAD 2016 and Plant 3D is preferred.
• Field experience is not required, but is desirable
• 1-5 years or more of design experience in a consulting and/or construction capacity
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 52110492JA
Equal Opportunity Employer