Stanley Black and Decker Regional Account Coordinator in Farmington, Connecticut
Stanley Access Technologies is recognized as an industry leader in the manufacturing, installation and servicing of automatic doors. Our growing product and service offerings have driven significant growth for our service business. Join our world class team of diligent problem solvers, innovators, fresh thinkers and communicators who excite and inspire others. We are looking for energetic, detail oriented leaders that focus on execution, meet commitments, break through turf issues, and have a passion to exceed customer expectations.
With over 150 years in business, Stanley is one of the world’s most recognized and trusted brand names for tools, hardware, doors and home décor products. In addition to joining a world class organization, as a member of the Stanley Team, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and solid opportunities for growth.
Position Title: Regional Account Coordinator Summary: We are looking for an individual who is interested in investing the time to learn our products and our industry. Candidate will support our Distribution Sales Channel, working closely with all our customers andhandling customer inquiries, sales order maintenance needs and problem resolution. In addition, candidate will be responsible for order management by processing branch orders and ensure compliance is strictly followed. Background in Manufacturing Industry is a plus. Individual represents Stanley Black & Decker, providing quality Customer Service with confidence while delivering results.* Ideally, the candidate should have knowledge of SAPsystem or similar ERP in addition toMicrosoft Office, and various web-based tools. The candidate should posses the ability to problem-solve, multi-task in a fast-pace environment, and research answers using multiple resources to satisfy customer inquires in a timely manner. The individual must demonstrate proficiency in written and verbal communications, possess a broad working knowledge of Stanley Black & Decker products, systems and operations. Candidate will also be responsible for, but not limited to, maintaining Customer Master Data and supporting our transportation business. * **Responsibilities:
- Ability to interact and build positive relationships with assigned Distributors.
- Effectively handle phone calls, emails, web and fax transactions to ensure customer/consumer satisfaction by supporting Stanley Black & Decker’s Key Performance Indicator’s (KPIs).
- Act as a liaison with sales personnel, distributors, and service personnel to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Consistently improve and manage customer communication flow on promotions and product information.
- Update, maintain, and analyze customer account profiles.
- Be an involved business partner. Take ownership while exercising good judgment and propensity to effect change.
- Maintain working knowledge of all company products, services, and promotions.
- Operate under Stanley Black & Decker guidelines when resolving issues.
- Attend meetings as required to represent the department and company.
Handle multiple tasks simultaneously including, but not limited to, order entry, inbound calls, complaint resolution, maintaining Stanley Black & Decker’s competitive edge through impeccable attention to detail and customers’ needs. Required Qualifications:
Associate’s Degree required. BA/BS preferred. Will consider those presently enrolled and attending an accredited program.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience with customer service.
- Keyboard and computer skills - Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, outlook email, etc.) and internet navigation.
- Must be reliable and have a positive attitude.
- Demonstrate initiative and willingness to overcome challenges.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting or individually as may be required.
- Must be able to balance multiple priorities in a high call volume environment while maintaining professional and courtesy customer interactions.
- Ability to recognize and adapt to change.
- Experience with order management systems (SAP).
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Export/Import Compliance
- Bilingual (Spanish preferred)
- High level of enthusiasm and passion for excellence.
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical, leadership, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries and levels.
Stanley Black & Decker is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Requisition Number: 42144BR
Title: Regional Account Coordinator
Business: US - SSS - SAT
State / Country / Province: Connecticut
No. of Positions: 1
EEO Statement: All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law