Kaplan University NCLEX RN Instructor - Fond du Lac, WI in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Job Title NCLEX RN Instructor - Fond du Lac, WI
Req # 35964BR
Division KTP Health
City Fond du Lac
Full Time/Part Time Part-Time
Required Working Hours Days
Job Description Kaplan Test Prep, the world leader in test preparation, is currently looking for outgoing Master's prepared nurses who are passionate about helping new nursing graduates succeed on the NCLEX exam. Kaplan is a great place to work if you're seeking a challenging and fulfilling PRN job with optional benefits. Teachers receive paid training and ongoing support to build their teaching, presenting, and mentoring skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading company and really make a difference! With Kaplan you will build your resume and expand your professional network, all while positively impacting the lives of local nursing students.
Why Kaplan? We are recognized as #92 among Forbes' America's Best 500 Employers 2015
• Maintain high energy level and ability to engage students to ensure an excellent student experience
• Effectively facilitate learning and learner development
• Ability to learn our methodology and strategies quickly
• Facilitate active and ongoing classroom management
• Attend faculty meetings, professional development workshops and ongoing instructional meetings as required
ACADEMIC AND CLINICAL QUALIFICATIONS:
• MSN or BSN with Masters required
• Current, unencumbered license as a Registered Nurse
• 5+ years clinical nursing experience required
• Previous teaching/training experience preferred
• Excellent interpersonal communication, presentation and leadership skills
• Weekday availability preferred, but all applicants are encouraged to apply
WHY SHOULD YOU BE INTERESTED?
• Paid Training and Preparation Time
• Competitive Wages and Pay Increases
• Established Curriculum
• Seasonal position based on nursing school graduation dates and testing cycles
• Free/discounted Kaplan courses for qualifying employees or their family members under Kaplan's Gift of Knowledge Program
Ready to join our team? Apply today! We have hundreds of eager students waiting to get started.
About Kaplan: Kaplan Test Prep is an industry-leading employer with over 70 years of experience and opportunities throughout the US and Canada. We employ over 10,000 smart and highly-motivated employees who deliver on our mission everyday -- to build futures, one success story at a time. If you like the idea of transforming lives, build your career at Kaplan.