PAE, Inc Construction Surveillance Tech in Fort Belvoir, Virginia
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Construction Surveillance Tech
The Construction Surveillance Technician is responsible for:
inspecting all construction materials, packages, bags, boxes, crates, and vehicles using x-ray equipment and other technical inspection tools.
• Perform visual inspections of all work performed by uncleared personnel for anomalies and to identify the introduction of clandestine technical devices.
• Reviewing construction drawings to ensure all construction performed is in accordance with approved drawings and specifications.
• Conducting risk analysis to determine the level of surveillance coverage and types of inspection required throughout the construction life cycle.
• Preventing and/or taking note of any changes in construction that could potentially mask an ulterior purpose.
• Assessing the potential locations where clandestine technical surveillance devices could be used by hostile intelligence services for the purpose of clandestine surveillance.
• Perform security escort and access control related duties as assigned.
• Understands Technical Surveillance Countermeasures, PHOTOINT, IMINT techniques and construction principles and devices used by hostile and friendly intelligence services for the purpose of clandestine surveillance.
• Understands and can put into practice basic technical surveillance techniques and procedures, and is familiar with state-of-the-art development of intercept devices.
• Can identify unauthorized materials.
• Understands and can assess industrial or government security requirements.
• Can identify Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs).
• Understands and can assess static security techniques and procedures.
• Understands and can put into practice the interpretation of blueprints and technical specifications.
• Understands and can put into practice construction security surveillance techniques.
• Understands and can put into practice vehicle search techniques.
• Understands and can put into practice personnel search techniques.
• Understands and can assess security practices/procedures for various levels of security.
• Can produce written reports of attempts to gain unauthorized access.
• Understands and can assess construction terminology, procedures and practices.
• Understands and can assess methods used to emplace technical penetrations or unauthorized materials.
• Understands technical security devices, systems, and other monitoring devices. • Can report suspicious behavior.
• Must have a working knowledge of construction safety.
• Must be able and willing to work outdoors in inclement conditions.
• Must have the ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time.
• Must be able to work independently in a detail oriented environment.
• Must be self-motivated and interested in continuing his/her education in the standard practices and procedures of the CSS industry.
• Must be willing to train and mentor entry-level (trainee) personnel.
• United States Citizenship
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
• Top Secret clearance.
• Government-approved CST certification (DoS (SE-630)
Construction Surveillance Technician Course).
• Minimum of at least 5 years’ experience in at least one of the following areas of expertise: Construction security surveillance, Technical Surveillance Countermeasures, Industrial or Government security involving counterintelligence, construction quality assurance, or hands on supervisory construction experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Top Secret/SCI clearance
• 5 years of construction experience
• 5 years in construction security surveillance, technical surveillance countermeasures, industrial or government security.
• Previous CST experience at overseas or domestic project sites (2-3 projects).
• Counterintelligence or Intelligence Analysis. Naval Construction Battalion (CB) training.
• U.S. Army Corps of Engineers construction training.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/pae/join
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 15,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with PAE, please call Recruiting at (703) 656-6064 or email email@example.com with "Disability Assistance" in the subject line.
Complete our survey to help us find more candidates like you! Click HERE at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/F2XWFFF