ExecuTech Strategic Consulting Software Developer in Fort Belvoir, Virginia
Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company? ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is seeking a SharePoint Developerto support our client in FT. Belvoir, VA.
As a SharePoint Developer, you will be performing the following responsibilities:
- Leads SharePoint development team
- Manages, oversees, and provides quality control of junior personnel
- Engages customers, testers and staff at all levels throughout the project lifecycle.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers and project managers.
Monitor tasks, track development efforts and track successes. Required Skills
A solid understanding of Windows SharePoint Services and other web development experiences will be required in order to implement high quality, scalable and effective SharePoint solutions to support various organizational requirements.
- Strong proficiency in the .Net framework and coding in C#
- Proficiency in ASP.NET Web Forms and or MVC
- Proficiency in SQL and physical/logical database design
- Experience, communicating project status, defining, documenting, and maintaining processes and procedures
- Experience managing content in an online or Web environment
- Experience writing and reviewing SOPs, process documents, business plans, CONOPS, and other technical documents
- Experience working within the intelligence community,
- Knowledge of governance, including policies, practices, procedures, and decision forums
- Ability to develop unconventional solutions for customer requirements in a collaborative environment as part of a dynamic team and independently with customers at all levels
- Ability prepare and present briefings and training
- Ability to independently initiate, manage, execute, and report tasks, as identified
- Possession of excellent analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- DOD 85701.01-M IAT Level II certification and compliance upon hire Required Experience
Education and Years of Experience:
Eight (8) years of experience in SharePoint Development (including customized code, creating/modifying web parts, creating/modifying SharePoint workflows). Five (5) years of experience with Software Development Life Cycle Process (May include SDLC, Agile, SCRUM, Lean, etc.) Three (3) years of experience with software development including any or more than one of the following (Unit Testing, System Testing, Functional Testing, User Acceptance Testing, or other development testing experience).
Clearance:DoD Top Secret; SCI eligible.
*PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT *The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear, use hands to keyboard and write. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Tracking Code: 711-190
Job Location: Fort Belvoir, Virginia, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular