Army Installation Management Command Recreation Aid NF-01 in Fort Lee, Virginia
About the Agency
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is worldwide.
This announcement will be used to fill the Recreation Aid positions at any of the Physical Fitness Centers within the Community Recreation Division with Fort Lee DFMWR.
In a recreation facility, an employee's major duties consists of but are not limited to:
- Issuing games, equipment and tools to customers.
- Checking identification and collecting fees.
- Schedules the use of courts, lanes and equipment.
- Assist with simple repair and maintenance.
- Not Required
Who May Apply
This job is open to…
US Citizens and Non-Citizens
Questions? This job is open to 1 group.
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position
- Satisfactorily complete an employment verification (E-Verify) check
No experience required however, applicant must submit a resume.
No education requirements needed.
Conditions of Employment:
- If selected, a completed and signed copy of our job application form (DA Form 3433) is required prior to entrance on duty. (Click hereto view form).
- Appointment subject to completion of pre-employment background checks in accordance with AR 215-3, 2-15j.
What To Expect Next
Your resume will be reviewed to verify that qualification requirements have been met. We appreciate your interest in this position!
Review our benefits
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs are not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs.
- Applications are valid for 90 days after submission date. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/476871100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.
Open & closing dates: 2017-08-11 to 2017-10-11
Salary: $8.50 to $8.50 / per hour
Pay scale & grade: NF 1
Series: 0189 Recreation Aid And Assistant
Appointment type: Intermittent
Work schedule: Intermittent
Job announcement number: SCNAFAQ1710037734SR
Control number: 476871100