PAE, Inc Aircraft Quality Control Inspector-Mechanic II- Ft Lewis-Recall Purposes in Fort Lewis, Washington
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Aircraft Quality Control Inspector-Mechanic II- Ft Lewis-Recall Purposes
Develops and implements quality control and ground safety programs to ensure compliance with contract specifications.
• Inspects and verifies proper completion of documentation of Safety of Flight discrepancies.
• Briefs and debriefs pilots and crew members assigned to perform functional check flights.
• Performs audits and inspections of work center and ongoing maintenance actions, procedures, equipment and facilities.
• Examines parts and components for conformance to design specification to determine serviceability; serviceable, unserviceable-repairable, unserviceable-non repairable, affixing appropriate form/tag for disposition; return to stock, route to appropriate shop for repair and/or turn-in.
• Reviews maintenance source documents, aircraft inspection records, notes, recurring discrepancies or trends and initiates appropriate action.
• Monitors timeliness and applicability of aircraft maintenance technical data and/or technical library.
• Manages the technical improvement program and reviews engineering investigative requests.
• Initiates and reviews quality deficiency reports, technical deficiency reports and hazardous material reports to ensure completeness and accuracy.
• Documents and review aircraft weight and balance date to ensure accuracy and provide oversight during actual aircraft weighing procedures.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/pae/join
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 15,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with PAE, please call Recruiting at (703) 656-6064 or email email@example.com with "Disability Assistance" in the subject line.