HCA, Hospital Corporation of America LPN Endo PRN in Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Fort Walton Beach Medical Center, located on Florida's Emerald Coast, seeks an LPN to join our Endo team!
The Emerald Coast features world famous vacation destinations of Destin, Fort Walton Beach and Okaloosa Island and is home to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
Fort Walton Beach Medical Center is one of the nation's top performers on quality measures for heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia and surgical care. The hospital has the tri-county's only comprehensive cardiovascular program. It is also the only acute care hospital in the area that offers open heart surgery, an Advanced Primary Stroke Center accredited by the Joint Commission, a Chest Pain Center and a Cancer Care Center that is affiliated with UAB and accredited by the Commission on Cancer.
POSITION SUMMARY: Provide care to patients under the direction of the RN, utilizing the nursing process, in accordance with the philosophy, goals, and objectives of FWBMC.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Graduated from LPN training program preferred or
- Graduated from ST training program preferred
- BCLS-AHA Healthcare Provider certification required at time of hire
- LPN Licensure in Florida required for LPN
- Surgical Technologist Certification preferred
*EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED: *
- Previous scrubbing experience preferred
- Acute care experience preferred
Title: LPN Endo PRN
Location: Florida-Fort Walton Beach-Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
Requisition ID: 01307-6651