Entegee Quality Engineer - 53735169 - TT in Fort Worth, Texas
Quality Engineer - 53735169 - TT
Job Code: 53735169Job Location: Fort Worth, TXCategory: Quality EngineeringLast Updated: 10/18/2016Apply Now!
This position has the responsibility and authority to develop, apply, revise and maintain quality standards for processing materials into partially finished or finished products. Develops and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating products and/or production equipment. Analyzes quality data, evaluates nonconforming products, conducts investigations, and recommends corrective action. Generates Quality System documentation to support various quality activities. Provides occasional interface with suppliers as needed to assess or resolve quality issues.
• Plans and conducts the analysis, inspection, design, or testing to assure the quality of product or component.
• Performs quality engineering reviews of design documentation for compliance with stated requirements and company quality records.
• Develops and implements technical inspection and/or test methods and procedures to ensure product quality.
• Applies statistical methods for analyzing data to evaluate the current process and process changes.
• Develops new approaches to solve problems identified during quality activities.
• Communicates significant issues or developments identified during quality activities and provides recommended process improvements to management.
• Prepares and presents technical and program information to team members and management.
• Provides guidance, direction, and support for technical and administrative workers engaged in quality activities.
• Maintains a working knowledge of government and industry quality codes and standards.
• Performs product testing and analysis to ensure that potential defects are minimized and quality levels are maintained in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
• Analyzes reports and defective products to determine trends and recommend corrective actions.
• Develops, modifies, applies, and maintains quality standards for processing materials into partially finished or finished material or product.
• Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating materials, products and production equipment.
• Designs or specifies inspection and testing mechanisms and equipment.
• Performs statistical analyses to assess the cost of, and determine the responsibility for, products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications.
• Provide final acceptability decision/disposition for non-conforming product.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• All activities must be performed in compliance with the Quality System.
• Performs duties in compliance with environmental, health and safety related site rules, policies or governmental regulations.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Travel requirement: Less than 10%
EDUCATION REQUIRED -
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science (Biomedical, Physics, Electrical, Industrial Technology, Life Sciences, etc.).
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE -
• 2+ Years of engineering experience with Bachelor’s degree
• 0+ Years of engineering experience with Master’s degree
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
• Good working knowledge of statistics.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS -
• Strong analytical skills.
• Must be a self-starter.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Must be able to multi-task.
• Certified Quality Engineer
• Medical Device or Pharmaceutical experience
• Master’s degree
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 53735169TT
Equal Opportunity Employer