Sanofi Group Sr. Scientist, In Vivo Antibody Discovery in Framingham, Massachusetts
Sr. Scientist, In Vivo Antibody Discovery
* Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs. Sanofi has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets, animal health and Genzyme. *
* Sanofi US *
* At Sanofi US, we are committed to the growth of our people, connected in purpose by career, life and health. *
* Headquartered in Bridgewater, NJ, Sanofi US is part of a leading global healthcare company dedicated to discovering, developing and distributing therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs. *
* Sanofi has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets, animal health and Genzyme. *
* Sanofi US employs approximately 17,000 people across the country all dedicated to protecting health, enhancing life and responding to the hopes and potential healthcare needs of seven billion people around the world. *
* Commitment is our Strength. Ready to grow together? *
* Sanofi US endeavors to make our career center accessible to any and all users. If you are experiencing difficulty and need assistance applying online, please call 1-800-207-8049 Option 7, then Option 3. *
Sanofi US Services, Inc.and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
Senior Scientist, In Vivo Antibody Discovery
Job Responsibilities :
A motivated candidate is sought to join the in vivo antibody discovery team to discover and characterize potential therapeutic antibodies for the Sanofi biologics pipeline.Develop and implement strategies (such as immunogen design, screening assay development, screening tree etc.) to generate and characterize antibodies from immunized mice by hybridomas or B-cell sorting.Serve as a project team lead for selected antibody projects and work effectively with the project team leader in the therapeutic area to coordinate research activities within the group.Present data in well-organized written and oral formats at various team, group, and project review meetings.Propose and implement novel technologies to improve antibody discovery efforts for difficult targets.
A Ph.D. degree in immunology, biochemistry, or other biological science with 3-5 years of experience in antibody research is required. The candidate will have strong scientific and technical expertise in animal immunization methods (RIMMS and/or conventional), hybridoma generation (electrofusion and/or PEG mediated), antibody purification, antibody characterization (ELISA, FACS, BIAcore, ADCC, CDC, etc.), antibody gene cloning, and sequencing.
Candidates with a strong background in immunology and protein biochemistry, experience in recombinant protein expression and characterization, and bioinformatic expertise analyzing antibody sequences is desired. A successful candidate should also have demonstrated excellence with verbal and written communication skills.
Job: Laboratory/Process/Device Development
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Framingham
Job Posting: Aug 30, 2016, 7:02:46 AM
Job Type: Regular
Employee Status: Regular