Entegee 1st Shift - Receiving Inspector - 53529283 - JL in Fridley, Minnesota
1st Shift - Receiving Inspector - 53529283 - JL
Job Code: 53529283Job Location: Fridley, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 10/18/2016Apply Now!
• Primary responsibilities include providing receiving, in-process and final inspection for quality, appearance and performance of complicated equipment, instruments or products, or of diversified parts and assemblies using precision testing equipment.
• May be required to devise unusual measuring or gauging set-ups.
• May make periodic spot checks of variety of parts in progress for adherence to specifications.
• Verify Certification and conformance to Purchase Order requirements and to industry / third party standards.
• Properly identify and segregate rejected material.
• The successful candidate will possess an Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; two (2) to four (4) years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Proficiency in Drawing Blue print interpretation, thorough understanding of Specifications, and understanding of Metrology tools required.
• Superior organizational skills and attention to detail required.
• Ability to learn in complex software environments.
• CMM experience and ASQ certification preferred.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 53529283JL
Equal Opportunity Employer