Entegee Sr. Test Technician - 53614163 - BM in Fridley, Minnesota
Sr. Test Technician - 53614163 - BM
Job Code: 53614163Job Location: Fridley, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 10/21/2016Apply Now!
Looking for a Test Technician to work closely with reliability, systems, development and departmental test engineers to qualify products and/or evaluate designs. Tasks to support this will include Test Method Validations (TMV) / Install Qualifications (IQ) as well as calibration and metrology services support.
Prepare, set up and utilize test instrumentation and complex test set-ups.
Assuring conformance to product specifications, test plans and technical manuals, interpreting test results, troubleshooting test setups, analyze product anomalies and write clear, accurate data reports.
• Conduct tests and develop test setups from detailed and non-detailed instructions to verify the functionality of hardware and software systems.
• Reading and interpreting test plans, product specifications and manuals
• Engineering support which includes Test Method Validations (TMV) / Install Qualifications (IQ), as well as calibration and metrology services support.
• Working effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
• Proficient in adhering to industry, company, and department policies.
• Areas of testing responsibilities will also include;
o Environmental (temperature, humidity, barometric etc.) and mechanical (shock, vibration, drop etc.) tests.
o Electrical testing, consisting of voltage, current, resistance, and capacitance type measurements.
• 2 year Technical Degree is preferred
• 2-5 years of work experience.
• Familiar with quality assurance principles for data collection, measurement, statistics and testing.
• Ability to balance several tasks at any one time and communicate progress and concerns in a timely manner.
• Desire and ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
• Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel or equivalents to generate data and reports.
• Strong written and communication skills in the English language.
• Need for candidate to have flexible work hours, some overtime, second shift and weekend work may be required.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or Plymouth@entegee.com.
Please reference job # 53614163BM
Equal Opportunity Employer