West Suburban Medical Center PCT/Unit Secretary - Med Surg - Full Time - Days in Frisco, Texas
PCT/Unit Secretary - Med Surg - Full Time - Days (Job Number: 1605050881)
Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to non-acutely ill patients and assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or unit. Clients served are predominately adults eighteen years of age and older. Occasionally adolescents, pediatrics and infants are seen.
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Current BCLS certification.
• Minimum of six months to one year of related work experience.
• Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
• Additional languages preferred.
• Basic computer knowledge.
• For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care
Primary Location: TX-Frisco
Organization: Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Centennial