Sanofi Group Administrative Assistant - Global Commercial Development in Ga Duluth Ga, Georgia
Administrative Assistant - Global Commercial Development
Provide general administrative and coordination support to the Pet Healthcare and to the Strategic Planning and Marketing Excellence team. The incumbent will work at Duluth.
- Manage calendars, meeting requests, meeting & event setup, handle catering requirements for meetings.
- Coordinate travel, manage expense reporting.
- Screen email and phone calls and directing to correct contact and escalate to supervisors as needed.
- Manage new vendor onboarding and PO/invoice processing.
- Serve as first point of contact by welcoming visitors’ in-person and greeting callers over the phone.
- Manage multi-line phone system by answering incoming calls, responding to callers’ inquiries, forwarding callers to appropriate person.
- Perform general administrative functions to include but not limited to daily office maintenance (paper, toner, postage, kitchen); supply inventory maintenance; research; create and update lists; accept front desk deliveries; sort and distribute mail and express packages; maintain conference room schedules.
- Provide administrative support to the office Coordinator by fulfilling office-wide assistance as necessary.
- Backfill/backup administrative support as needed.
- Foster a culture strong team spirit and fun with events, activities and positive attitude.
- Finalize PowerPoint decks and presentations by improving layout and clarity.
- Track expenses relative to budget and reconcile.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills
- Advanced knowledge of the MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Advanced knowledge of office and audiovisual equipment (Copiers/Scanners, Faxes, Projectors, Video/Teleconferencing, etc.)
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience performing receptionist or administrative assistant job duties
- Pleasant demeanor and professional appearance
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Ability to work within an administrative team
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to be a quick learner
- Proven track record of reliability
Merial is a world-leading, innovation-driven animal health company, providing a comprehensive range of products to enhance the health and well-being of a wide range of animals. Merial employs 6,600 people and operates in more than 150 countries worldwide with over €2 billion of sales in 2014. Merial has three main business areas: pets, farm animals, and veterinary public health. Our pharmaceuticals and vaccines focus on disease prevention and overall health and wellness in animals, and target more than 200 diseases and conditions across a variety of species. Merial is a Sanofi company. For more information, please see www.merial.com ; @Merial
Merial Limited and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Ga Duluth Ga
Job Posting: Oct 12, 2016, 10:01:35 AM
Job Type: Regular
Employee Status: Regular