Sanofi Group Bilingual Supply Chain Manager - CAMCAR in Ga Duluth Ga, Georgia
Bilingual Supply Chain Manager - CAMCAR
Support the General Manager and Central America and Caribbean business in Supply Chain topics, being responsible
for Customer Service, Demand Planning, Warehouse and KPI Indicators. Encourage a climate of collaboration and
continuous improvement in the area. Lead the Supply Chain team achieving results through people. Responsible to
make sure all warehouses comply with Regulation and HSE standards. Work collective with other areas to overcome
obstacles in a complex Supply Chain scenario.
1. Lead the CAMCAR Business Operations Review and Country OPR meetings processing monthly KPIs (Dispersion,
Destruction, IBP, Cost to Serve, MOC)
2. Ensure each CAMCAR Distributors have Inventories levels policies and SISO information visibility during
in CAMCAR Ops_Reviews.
3. Identify opportunities to improve Tray inventory (eg: domestic and international Distributors) management
along CAMCAR region.
4. Manage CAMCAR Distribution Costs (domestic and exports): Freight, Warehousing, Brokers, Insurance
5. Anticipate and ensure visibility along exceptional demand and supply (supply interruptions, over/under
selling, obsolescence, projects, Risks and Opportunities) linked to its potential consequences on CAMCAR markets
6. Effectively support Supply Chain and Customer Service processes continuous improvement
7. Team leadership.
8. Lead Supply Chain & Customer Service related projects: Warehousing model, New manugistic, CS surveys, AV
9. Negotiate and establish SLAs - Service level Agreement with main Customers, Sources of Supply and 3PL
10. Ensure and verify compliance with company procedures and regulations - Set up and develop the customer
complaint procedures and complete the complaint analysis -report.
11. Ensure Health and safety environment.
Bachelor’s Degree required.
MUST BE BILINGUAL (English & Spanish is mandatory)
Minimum 5 year-experience with Supply Chain area (customer service, demand planning, warehouse)
Manugistics software knowledge is a bonus
Discipline and organization to comply diverse regulations requirements
Excellent work ethic
Demonstrated ability to influence and lead change
Expert at solving complex and/or sensitive supply situations
Excellent organizational, analytical, judgment and interpersonal skills
Thorough understanding of the supply chain concepts and processes
Action for Change to challenge and deploy new processes and continuous improvements
Excellent conflict management skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
Able to work and perform in a matrix and team based environment
Merial is a world-leading, innovation-driven animal health company, providing a comprehensive range of products to enhance the health and well-being of a wide range of animals. Merial employs 6,600 people and operates in
more than 150 countries worldwide with over €2 billion of sales in 2014. Merial has three main business areas: pets, farm animals, and veterinary public health. Our pharmaceuticals and vaccines focus on disease prevention
and overall health and wellness in animals, and target more than 200 diseases and conditions across a variety of species. Merial is a Sanofi company. For more information, please see www.merial.com ; @Merial
Merial Limited and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job: Supply Chain
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Ga Duluth Ga
Job Posting: Oct 11, 2016, 8:33:14 AM
Job Type: Regular
Employee Status: Regular