HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN L&D in Gainesville, Florida
· Located in Gainesville, Florida, North Florida Regional is a 445-bed, full-service medical and surgical acute care facility serving 14 counties in North-Central Florida. NFRMC is a member of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA)
Responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. Responsible for directing, coordinating all nursing care based on established clinical nursing practices. Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes.
· Provide professional nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process. To collaborate with other members of the health care delivery team including physicians, to deliver quality health care.
· Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required
· State of Florida RN License required · BLS required at the time of hire · PALS and ACLS within 90 days of hire required · CAPA preferred
_Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities_
Demonstrated skills in organization, verbal and written communications, customer service, math, analysis, reading, following instruction, basic computer usage.
· Acute care experience required
Title: RN L&D
Location: Florida-Gainesville-North Florida Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00039-10363