Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin, Inc On-Call Shuttle Driver in Great Lakes, Illinois
Provide on-call services for on-base transportation services to cover for vacations and sick leave etc.. Responsible for the safe, timely, and efficient transport of riders at Naval Station Great Lakes. Will transport staff, trainees and other personnel to and from the gates, established pick up points, and between all facilities. Responsible to complete all required paperwork efficiently and neatly. Hours of operation are 2:30 am to 9:00 pm, Sunday through Saturday. Candidates should be available to work AM shift between the hours of 2:30 am and 12:30 pm and/or a PM shift between the hours of 12:45 pm and 9:30 pm. We will provide as much advance notice as possible.
- Drive 25-passenger bus on base. Transport riders between facilities and all established pick up points. Will also shuttle Goodwill and non Goodwill staff to off base locations as required.
- Maintain professional behavior in all situations.
- Perform driving duties using safe driving skills.
- Maintain log of pick-up/drop-off locations and number of riders transported.
- Complete required DOT pre/post trip inspection of vehicle and paperwork of inspection.
- Maintain high quality of vehicle care.
- Follow all standardized procedures as prescribed.
- Follow all on-base driving regulations.
- Provide reports on any incidents/accidents that occur while on base.
- Ensure vehicle is fueled at the end of shift.
- Driver License for at least 36 months prior to applying.
- Valid Class "C" or A/B Commercial Driver's License with "P" endorsement.
- DOT Medical Card preferred.
- Driving record acceptable to insurance carrier.
Requisition Number: 16-0959
Post Date: 1/10/2017
Title: On-Call Shuttle Driver
City: Great Lakes