Army National Guard Units (Title 32) INTERNATIONAL PARTNERSHIP SPECIALIST in Hanscom AFB, Massachusetts
Army National Guard Units (Title 32)
1 vacancy in the following location:
- Hanscom AFB, MA
Work Schedule is Full Time - Permanent
Opened Tuesday 10/18/2016 (3 day(s) ago)
** Closes Friday 11/4/2016 (14 day(s) away)
This is a INTERNATIONAL PARTNERSHIP SPECIALIST position supporting the JFHQ Director of the Joint Staff. This is a Non-Bargaining Unit position. The unit point of contact and contact phone for this position is: LTC Ryan Floyd 339-202-3503.
MASSACHUSETTS ARMY NATIONAL GUARD
TECHNICIAN VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
This position is open to all current members of the Massachusetts Army National Guard.
NATIONAL GUARD MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED. This is an excepted position that requires membership in a compatible military assignment in the Massachusetts Army National Guard.
This position is located in an Army/Air National Guard joint organization. The purpose of this position is to plan, coordinate, and execute the State Partnership Program (SPP) activity initiative between the National Guard of a state and the partner nation or country. This position has overall responsibility for developing statewide plans, policies, and procedures for the participation in the National Guard State Partnership Program.
- Not Required
- Must be a member of the Massachusetts Army National Guard
- Pre-Employment physical is required
- Direct Deposit is required
- Must submit the required OF 306, or you will be disqualified
- References Worksheet is required all applicants who are not current
- full-time employees of the Massachusetts National Guard
- Favorable background check is required
General Experience: Experience, education, or training which provided a general knowledge of principles of organization, management, and administration. Experience using computer and automation systems.
Specialized Experience: At least 36 months experience, education or training in program or managerial experience in a type of work or a combination of functions directly related to the position to be filled or in comparable work or functions. Experience developing and recommending policy; organizing and carrying out specific programs, evaluating and recommending changes in methods of operations. Experience in supervisory, staff or technical work which included study, analysis or evaluation leading to the development or improvement of managerial or administrative policies, practices and procedures. Experience preparing written communications and oral presentations.
To qualify at the GS-12 level, at least 12 months of this experience must have been at the GS-11 level, or equivalent.
Completion of courses such as the Officer Advanced Course, Squadron Officer School, Command and Staff College, Air and Army War College, National Security Management Course and others of comparable level will be credited at the rate of 1 month of education for two months of specialized experience.
Military grade range:
Officer - 1LT - MAJ
Warrant Officer - W01 - CW3
All applications will be considered regardless of Branch/AOC/FA/MOS.
Compatible Military Assignment:
What To Expect Next
Once the online questionnaire is received you will receive an acknowledgement email that your submission was successful. After a review of your complete application is made, you may be referred to the hiring official for further consideration and possible interviews. You will be notified by email as to the status of your application after each step is completed.
The Federal government offers a number of exceptional benefits to its employees. The following Web address is provided for your reference to explore the major benefits offered to most Federal employees.
Office of Personnel Management Main New Employee Website - http://www.opm.gov/insure/newemploy/index.asp
* 1.* If you are a male applicantwho was born after 12/31/59 and are required to register under the Military Selective Service Act, the Defense Authorization Act of 1986 requires that you be registered or you are not eligible for appointment in this agency.
* 2.* Please do not send/fax/courier/email any applications or resumes to the National Guard Human Resource Office. You must apply on-line or fax your application to the fax number listed on this announcement with the prescribed Cover Letter. The Human Resource Office can only process materials received through USA Jobs.
3. MILITARY INCENTIVES - BONUSES AND STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT PROGRAM: Ifyou are selected for this position, you may lose your eligibility for your National Guard Enlistment/Reenlistment Bonus and Student Loan Repayment Program incentives. In order to avoid losing your incentive eligibility, you should check with your incentives manager prior to accepting an offer for the position.
For M-Day/Traditional personnel who are currently receiving incentives to include Bonuses and the Student Loan Repayment Program incentive, the following termination rule applies:
IncentiveTermination without Recoupment:
If you accept an Active Guard Reserve (AGR) position or a Military Technician (Mil Tech) Permanent or Indefinite position after 25 February 2010 where membership in the National Guard is a condition of employment, your bonus will be terminated with no recoupment.
Salary Range: $77,744.00 to $101,067.00 / Per Year
Series & Grade: GS-0301-11/12
Supervisory Status: No
Who May Apply: National Guard Membership i Required
Control Number: 453496000
Job Announcement Number: T17-07