Entegee Tube Benders - 52621969 - AD in Hawthorne, California
Tube Benders - 52621969 - AD
Job Code: 52621969Job Location: Hawthorne, CACategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 08/05/2016Apply Now!
The tube bender on the precision tube fabrication team is responsible for all manufacturing and fabrication procedures for complex tube assemblies. These tube assemblies will go on to support the production of all of our delivery vehicles, spacecraft and ground support equipment. Brief description of project – Support the production of all of our delivery vehicles, spacecraft and ground support equipment
• Set-up and operation of CNC rotary draw bending machines while conforming to aerospace tolerance.
• Ensure all tube assemblies meet strict quality and compliance standards.
• 10 hours OT required, 1st shift - 5am-3:30 pm.
Basic Requirements -
• High school diploma
• Must have at least 1 year of tube bending experience.
• Experience tube bending aerospace parts.
Preferred Requirements -
• Experience working with Inconel, titanium, aluminum and stainless steel tubes.
• Set up, operation and troubleshooting expiring on pine or eaton leonard; tube bending machines.
• Well versed in manufacture of complex aerospace tube assemblies.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 52621969AD
Equal Opportunity Employer