Entegee Hardware Test - 52858647 - TV in Hawthrone, California
Hardware Test - 52858647 - TV
Job Code: 52858647Job Location: Hawthrone, CACategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 01/09/2017Apply Now!
• Working with design engineers to develop and document test procedures.
• Using a wide range of test equipment including establishing and maintaining specialized test setups.
• Performing tests and recording test results.
• Working with design engineers to troubleshoot failures.
• Conducting tests at external specialist test houses.
• Programming and operating environmental test chambers
• Record work performed on shop floor management system (ERP).
• Perform verifications of flight hardware and documenting results in a clear, precise and complete manner.
• Assist with the development of production processes for first time production runs.
• Assist with area efficiency and 5S improvement projects.
• Responsible for some preventative maintenance activities on test equipment and data acquisition systems
• Ability to use mechanical hand tools and torque wrenches to setup test fixtures
• Associates Degree or higher required
• Must be familiar with MS Office suite
• Minimum 3 years; experience in one or more of the following areas: Test procedure development, capable of working with diverse electrical test equipment analog and digital and RF, strong team working skills and excellent attention to detail.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• BSEET degree preferred
• Thermal vacuum testing
• Vibration and shock testing
• Some experience of space, aviation, military or other high-reliability operating environments is highly desirable
• Software skills- LabVIEW or Python desired
• Must be able to work all shifts and available for overtime and weekends as needed.
• Repetitive assembly operations, grasping, standing, lifting, bending, pulling, pushing, stooping, stretching, and carrying are generally required to perform the functions of this position.
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. unassisted
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 52858647TV
Equal Opportunity Employer