Entegee Quality Inspector, 2nd Shift - 53026502 - AD in Hawthrone, California
Quality Inspector, 2nd Shift - 53026502 - AD
Job Code: 53026502Job Location: Hawthrone, CACategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 08/31/2016Apply Now!
2nd shift - 3:30pm-2:00am-1 opening
As a quality inspector you will be responsible for being the last line of defense in assuring mission success. You will perform in-process inspections and verify that all key performance and design characteristics are met or exceeded during assembly and test of launch vehicle, carbon fiber over-wrapped, pressure vessels (COPVs). You will be working hands on with the most cutting edge rocket technology currently available and will be part of history.
• Perform receiving, in process, and final inspection on carbon fiber over-wrapped pressure vessels (COPV).
• Inspect, verify, and proactively support development and acceptance testing; assuring adherence to design, specification, and testing requirements
• Document production and test anomalies in accordance with prescribed procedures and process as required
• Process non-conforming product
• Perform other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring an efficient and effective work environment
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in an aerospace environment required
• Airframe and Powerplant License
• Knowledge of Quality Assurance principles, methods, and processes
• Knowledge of Avionics and electrical systems is preferred
• Knowledge of Aerospace Propulsion and Principles is preferred
• Knowledge of Aerospace Structures is a plus
• Knowledge of GSE Systems and general associated equipment is a plus
• Strong knowledge and experience in Aerospace Standards and its general practices
• Intermediate skill level with Windows operating systems
• Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
• Ability to work at elevated heights
• Physical effort including standing, lifting and carrying moderately heavy materials or equipment (15 to 50 lbs.)
• Typically exposed to work in extreme outdoor environments – heat, cold, rain
• Work occasionally performed in an environment requiring exposure to fumes, odors, and noise
• Typically 50 hour work weeks, schedule varies depending on site operational needs, flexibility required
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 53026502AD
Equal Opportunity Employer