Entegee TIG Welders - 2nd Shift - 52999722 - BM in Hawthrone, California
TIG Welders - 2nd Shift - 52999722 - BM
Job Code: 52999722Job Location: Hawthrone, CACategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 09/30/2016Apply Now!
This TIG Welding position is on our Launch Vehicle Sub-Assembly welding team. The team is responsible for large scale welded assemblies. This position will be responsible for welding assembly and fabrication on various medium to large scale structures and assemblies.
• High school diploma or GED
• 5 years of experience with TIG welding Class A welds
• Experience welding Aluminum using the DC TIG process
• Proficient in blue print reading and reading Welding Symbols
• Minimum 5 years; experience in working with one or more of the following materials; Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Inconel, Aluminum and Titanium.
• Proficient in blue print reading and lay out
• Proficient in plasma cutting as well as oxyacetylene cutting
• Experience self-inspecting welds to pass AWS D17.1 Class A visual examination criteria before being X-rayed or penetrant inspected
• Certification with AWS D17.1 and D1.2
• Experience with personal computers using standard MS Office application (i.e. Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
• Must be able to work 2nd Shift (4:00pm to 2:30am)
• Must be able to work overtime hours and weekends as needed
• Must be able to lift a min. of 25 lbs. unassisted
• Must be able to stand for extended periods – 8 hours min
• Must be able to stoop, bend, crawl, and being able to maneuver in tight spaces.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 52999722BM
Equal Opportunity Employer