PAE, Inc SharePoint Deveoper in Herndon, Virginia
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
The Sponsor is seeking a full time SharePoint Developer to support a large organization that relies on SharePoint for both internal activities and customer-facing information.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Provide SharePoint architecture, development, and administration support to the Sponsor’s organization;
• Employ web design expertise;
• Maintain and refine permissions and SharePoint groups;
• Develop and support SharePoint-based tools to track initiatives;
• Maintain, modify, and improve on the look and feel and general SharePoint user experience;
• Review content and recommend updates, find broken links, and delete or archive outdated information;
• Provide support to the communication team with both internal and external publications;
• Set up and manipulate web parts, maintain and modify master pages, and connect to various data sources for dynamic display of information;
• Educate users on SharePoint best practices and work with users on new requirements and problem reports;
• Maintain multiple SharePoint sites based on high level goals, acting proactively and with minimal day-to-day guidance.
At least 3 years of demonstrated on-the-job SharePoint development and/or administration experience (note which SharePoint version(s) used and approximate amount of experience with each).
At least 5 years of demonstrated on-the-job web development experience using at a minimum HTML and CSS.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience using SharePoint Designer to include workflow development, page management, and page design.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience in updating and editing SharePoint Master Pages and style sheets.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/pae/join
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 15,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with PAE, please call Recruiting at (703) 656-6064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with "Disability Assistance" in the subject line.
Complete our survey to help us find more candidates like you! Click HERE at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/F2XWFFF