Soliant Health Permanent Cerner Clinical Systems Integration Analyst Job-Highland Beach, FL in Highland Beach, Florida
Permanent Cerner Clinical Systems Integration Analyst Job-Highland Beach, FL
Job Location: Highland Beach, FL
Category: Applications Analyst
Back to Results
Soliant Health currently has a permanent job opportunity for a Cerner Clinical Systems Integration Analyst near the Highland Beach, Florida area. The ideal candidate will understand all facets of integration, implementation, and testing.
• Experience analyzing applications, interfaces, operational procedures, identifying problems, and recommending technical solutions
• Experience with Cerner Millennium integration – Powerchart, Radnet, Pathnet, HIM, CPDI , Cold Feeds, Clinical Charting- XR, MRP, Command Language (CCL/Discern Explorer) or other SQL, and other Cerner database development
• Knowledge of Ancillary services including Cardiology, Radiology, Respiratory Therapy, HIM, Lab, Materials\Supplies, and\or other clinical areas
• Support ancillary applications and customers
• Manage multiple projects and tasks
• Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
• Maintain compliance with all company hospital and procedures
Full benefits are available.
To be considered for this permanent Cerner Clinical Systems Integration Analyst job opportunity, please apply to this posting, call Ashlee Patterson at 561-273-4389, or email your resume to Ashlee.Patterson@Soliant.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled