Entegee Surface Plate Inspectors 1st and 2nd shift - 53568023 - MU in Hollyglen, California
Surface Plate Inspectors 1st and 2nd shift - 53568023 - MU
Job Code: 53568023Job Location: Hollyglen, CACategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 10/06/2016Apply Now!
Responsible for the receiving, storing, and issuing of standard hardware, raw material, purchase parts, machined details, and assemblies to support manufacturing operations and other areas as required. Work from design drawings, CAD models, procedures, standards, specifications and other production documentation.
• Performs receiving inspection on mechanical parts, components, assemblies and materials. May include, but is not limited to, purchased parts, in-process and final assemblies, and materials for workmanship and conformance to specifications/drawings.
• Utilizes inspection equipment such as height gage, Romer arm, micrometer and calipers, profilometers, etc.
• Approves or rejects items and documents inspection results as required.
• Performs documentation review and verification of certification, specifications, and conformance to design and specification requirements.
Must be open to work any 1st or 2nd shift:
1st Shift (A) – Su, M, T, W, Th – 5:00am – 3:30pm
2nd Shift (B) – T, W, Th, F, Sa – 5:00am – 3:30pm; 2nd Shift (W) – F, Sa, Su, M – 3:00am – 3:30pm
2nd Shift (A) – Su, M, T, W, Th – 3:30pm – 2:00am; 2nd Shift (B) – T, W, Th, F, Sa – 3:30pm-2:00am
2nd Shift (W) – F, Sa, Su, M – 3:00pm – 3:30am – and overtime as necessary
• Must have GD&T and +/-.0005 tolerance experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Receiving and Surface Plate inspection experience is required
• ISO 9001/AS9100 experience
• GD&T skills through experience and/or formal training
• Must be able to read and interpret engineering drawings and CAD models
• Basic blueprint reading to determine dimensions and tolerances of machine parts
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 53568023MU
Equal Opportunity Employer