West Suburban Medical Center LIC PHYSICAL THERAPY ASSISTANT PRN HOME HEALTH in Homewood, Alabama
LIC PHYSICAL THERAPY ASSISTANT PRN HOME HEALTH (Job Number: 1605049183)
1. Provides direct patient care.
2. Provides consistent, concise documentation.
3. Patient education.
4. Participates in the quality improvement process.
5. Actively participates and develops clinical education.
6. Actively assists in program development and maximizes positive financial outcomes.
7. Maintains accountability for customer service.
8. Assists/supervises activities of clinical support personnel as appropriate.
9. Attendance Policy
Graduate with an Associates degree in Physical Therapy Assistant. Must maintain Licensure by the State of Alabama in PT by meeting the continuing education requirements as dictated by their professional state board.
Some clinical experience in an Acute Care therapy setting preferred.
Primary Location: AL-Homewood
Organization: Brookwood Home Health