United Airlines Inside Sales Representative – Cargo Sales Southwest in Honolulu, Hawaii
Inside Sales Representative – Cargo Sales Southwest
Now taking off: Your career
Where do you want your career to take you? Chances are you can get there with United Airlines. Our environment is open, honest, and focused on our customers—and your success. So choose a career path. And rediscover what it's like to enjoy your job.
Inside Sales Representative - Cargo Sales Southwest
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
Travel subject to service charges/restrictions. Bonuses awarded only under terms of United's policies.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
United Cargo contributes $1B to United Airlines annually moving freight and mail on passenger aircraft. The US West Region Freight Sales Team is responsible to generate 10% of the total annual revenue to United Cargo.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-starter, solutions oriented team member with a strong interest and aptitude to learn and grow with United Cargo by joining as an Inside Sales Representative (ISR). This individual will be responsible for supporting the customer and Account Executive team first and foremost. In addition the ISR is responsible for ensuring our load factors for our widebody aircraft flights are maintained at a high level.
Support the Account Executive Team and large Strategic, National and Local accounts including
· Outcall programs to fill open markets
· Managing and making bookings
· Providing customer service over the phone and via email
· Inputting exception pricing
· Inputting and managing allotments and
· Identifying issues and developing solutions
Partner with and influence work groups across the organization such as Operations, Contact Center, Accounting, Pricing, Capacity, Technology and other Sales team members, to gain support to drive revenue and provide customer satisfaction.
Develop and present solutions to the customer including:
· Understanding the customer’s needs such as transit time, special handling, rate, etc.
· Determining the product and logistics solution that best meets the customer’s need
· Researching the market to understand pricing and capacity trends and
· Presenting the options and negotiating where necessary
Account management tasks including:
· Entering exception pricing into the United Cargo System
· Entering allotment bookings into the United Cargo System
· Managing account information and opportunities in SalesForce.com
High School Diploma, GED or education equivalent required
Bachelors degree or related experience preferred
Strong computer skills including MS Office such as Excel, Access, Word, Visio, and Internet Explorer
United Cargo System (UC360) preferred
Knowledge of cargo sales/freight forwarding industry or logistics or operations education preferred
- 1 or more years of customer service experience preferred
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualifications
Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
Job Airport Management & Administrative
Primary Location United States-HI-HNL - Honolulu
Organization 55 Cargo
Req ID: HNL00000574-DB