HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Nursing Student Med Tele PRN in Hudson, Florida
Under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse. The Student nurse performs unit support activities as assigned. * Demonstrates knowledge and application of the nursing process. * Participates and cooperates in the unit based Quality Improvement processes. * Supports, maintains and provides an environment which is supportive of quality patient care through effective use of resources and personnel. * Practices endorses and provides customer service skills to patients visitors, physician and staff. * Demonstrates knowledge and respect of patients’ rights to privacy and protection of patient confidentiality. * With the RN plans and implements patient care and teaching based on a total assessment and the age of the patient. * With the RN evaluates and documents patient response; monitors and recognizes changes in physiological and psychosocial status; takes appropriate action based on assessment of the patient. * Regular, punctual and dependable attendance. * Does not administer any medications
- Completion of Freshman curriculum and Freshman nursing skills as a nursing student in an ADN or BSN program (or comparable curriculum).
- BLS required
- Acute care experience preferred
- Reads and writes Basic English with the basic skills necessary to transcribe physician’s orders
- Ability to listen, empathize and respond to patient, family, internal and external partners needs
- Basic computer skills
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
Title: Nursing Student Med Tele PRN
Location: Florida-Hudson-Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point - Hudson
Requisition ID: 00311-5897